[BaadAssGremlins] TURBO 6 GREMLIN reciepe

Message: 15
   Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:13:46 -0000
   From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 258 inline 6 upgrade help.

Hello All.
Since everyone wants to stone me for my Chebby Gremlin, I thought Id
help a young new Gremlin owner with his 258ci project.(see I didnt
try
and convert him, Brownie point for me, lol). Anyway, any links or www
sites you can give me on turboing the 258 or that 4.0 liter head swap
would be great. Thanks, Rod

______
______

Message: 16