[BaadAssGremlins] more estate auction photos

[BaadAssGremlins] more estate auction photos

Added more photos tonight, actually have 110 photos loaded of these boogers
now! Still have to load photos of the red 70 AMX, 390, 4spd; the 71 AMX
body, the 70 Bittersweet orange Javelin, and the neat Maxi blue w/Shadow
Mask 69 AMX. Also added a 'Mystery Mopar' which I didn't document, it was in
a room all by itself, looked like a drag car, but ya'll go check it out, it
will be listed at the bottom. Here is the link for the main page off my
website for the estate sale:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/estate_sale_test_page.htm
Happy window shopping. Oh, someone emailed me today and said that if this is
a go, and I get the nod to auction off this fleet of AMCs, there are many
AMC dealerships that didn't even sell 26 cars in 2-3 months, quite a feat if
it happens.........
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825