[BaadAssGremlins] One Six Blown and a Pak of USA Gold

tions ]

essage: 12
   Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 06:02:43 -0500
   From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Getting Out Of The House Today

Got to get out of the house after being stuck here for 3 days. I have
to pick up some 3M trim adhesive for the upcoming upholstery work.
Also have to make a stop at the machine shop to have a plate made to
mount the door popper for the rear hatch. I also need to stop by and
see if my friend has completed the move of his new shop so I can plan
on when the next modification to the orange car can be made. I'd like
to get the door popper installed in the hatch so I will be able to
open it with one hand. It is difficult to use two hands since I walk
with a cane. The other mod. I need to do is eliminate the charcoal
canister and all the lines forward of the roll over valve and make a
pre-canister fuel tank vent like I did with the yellow car many years
ago. Safety only inspection on cars 25 + year older cars so I am not
violating any pollution laws. "Doc"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

WoW Doc!  I've been hammered in Bed since the Police
Party @ a friends REstaurant  on the 20th - just
good to get into this Econoline Surplus Captains chair
from JC Whitneys liquidation sale a few decades ago &
search parts for Kremlin upcoming Chevrolet 'Putsch'
'Drive-by'             this summer @ Pappys' Puppy Palace........the
large CB antenna flag with  the Gremlin Pissin on
the Chevy Emblem........... yeah....... keep the windows
rolled up !

So Tonight - being it is 9PM already - I'll make the Max Effort
to ShopRight for a fresh supply of C2 Coke - a bag of Reeses
a nd a pak of USA Gold.  That'll keep me for another five days .

found the parts - now need to get the stuff for eBay photographed
to sell & pay for the 'needy' - .

Just to bury a 'Nugget -O-Gold' amoungst this Verbiage,
I found an EFI FUEL TANK THAT CAN GO IN GREMLINS
WITH THE FUEL NECK UNDER THE LICENSE PLATE -
yes - fits Eagles too ............ 14 Gallons, no sense in
hauling around 20 and  paying for it ..........

Being a product of Woodstock & Disco Era advertising,
I honestly like rear window Louvers on cars.............

but be it as Gremlins are always used in 'Concept Car'
drawings with Louvers - yet none were ever produced
for Gremlins, ........ I've led a 'dissapointed' life......... .

The summer after I bought Kremlin - and experienced
the effects of all that 'larger side and hatch glass' - by
having the car baked inside - I got the Louver rack off
a '77 AMX to mod up  fit.  That is sitting just infront
of the Fridge in the Kitchen -

It can be done - but last night - I found this guy on eBAy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=45144096
80&fromMakeTrack=true

-or-

http://tinyurl.com/6of7d