[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Lu

It is remarkable to me that the "EB" (referred to as 'Early Bronco')
following has so much support considering that that particular model
of Bronco was manufactured for only about 10 years, which is less
time than all the AMC models put together. Thank God for the Jeep
line - I hate to admit that, (especially since my brother is an avid
Jeeper), but if the Jeep line wasn't around, we other AMCers would
really be SOL for parts! Guess there may be something to that 4-
wheeler thing? LOL
Ironically, I drove my brother & myself to high school in a 1976 AMC
CJ-5. And initially I learned to drive on a 1956 Willis Jeep. My Dad
bought it second hand and put a soft top on it from Sears (no wonder
I hate 'em). Then my Dad had the nerve to tell me that the Pacer was
a 'piece of junk' - with the same 258 IL-6 engine as our CJ-5! I
really think he just didn't like the Pacer's body design.
 -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> No problem Lu. I just wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything.
Some
> times the memory fails me. You were speaking a week or so ago about
repo
> parts for old 60's Bronco's. Well I was watching that show saturday
> called Trucks and they showed a couple of episodes where they used
all
> these repo sheet metal parts to rebuild the rotted out body on a 66
> Bronco.
> "Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used