Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Weights on the Gremlin.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Weights on the Gremlin.

My gremlin weighs in at 2850 without my fat a$$. It has a ford 9 " rear, a 727 tranny, steel wheels, an 8 PT roll cage, and frame connectors,  all add weight. So far to lighten it I have removed the rear seat, pass seat, heater core and blower motor. I plan to reinstall the pass seat and swap the hood for a fiberglass unit also gonna go glass on the bumpers.  My car is a 72.
 Davis