Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Doc

What parts do I owe you? remind me if I have forgotten anything. I have
the blue horn button. A set of painted remote mirrors and the clock. The
clock is still in the orange car. My friend is moving his shop and will
be settled in after the first week of next month, i'll have him remove
the clock then. Yes I still need the automatic floor shifter housing.
Sorry for the delay.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used