Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Can't Get Away From Them AMC/Ramblers Even In My S

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Can't Get Away From Them AMC/Ramblers Even In My Sleep

In a message dated 12/18/04 6:06:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Last night I dreamed about my 64 Rambler American 440 H that I sold 24
years ago. I dreamt that I trailer'd it to the track for a few time
trials. I built it in the early to mid 70's. It had a Ford Econoline
front axel, a 57 Chebby rear axel housing with a 64 banjo with a 4:11
posi rear. Now remember this was in my youth so don't kill me Bart
because it had a 72 350 Chebby set 10% back in the chassis and a Muncie
M somthing rock crusher tranny. That car could pull the front wheels 2
feet off the ground in first gear with street tires. I wish I still had
it.
"Doc"
Doc,i'll consider your dream a 'brain fart'
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here