Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doc and Davis

Thanks Scott I am feeling better. I made a trip to the doctor's
yesterday morning for my every 2 week B-12 shot and he checked me out
and said to take it easy.
I have been busy ordering parts & materials and picking up some locally
for various projects on my orange car. I took my AMC friend Steve who
run's the Ardsley show out to lunch. I don't see him to often any more
as he is working 6 1/2 days a week to make extra money for parts an work
needed on his 68 AMX this spring. Joe Smith, Steve say's to say hello. I
have the Jimmy Flintstone Pacer Pro/Mod Body. I bought it off of eBay 1
1/2 years ago. I have an extra Pro/Stock chassis out of an early 90's
Olds Castrol Super Clean car. I plan to build a blown Pro/Mod style AMC
V8 for it. Them chassis are a bear to assemble, I also have an extra
Christine Pro/Mod kit that I plan on using a Matador coupe body on, also
AMC powered of course. I love those Johan Pro/Street Rambler kits for
parts, especially engines. I also picked up a resin 71 Matador NASCAR
stock car kit. Jimmy Flintstone also made a nice early resin  51-52 Nash
Rambler sedan delivery Pro/Mod style kit. I have 2 of them. If you can
find on I highly recommend you get it. I got mine on sale 3-4 years ago
from a now defunct model mail order house for 14$ a piece.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
Well Doc I hope you are healing and feeling better. Now it is
probably model car building time for you. Do you have  one of Jimmy
Flinstones resin Pacer Pro Mod bodies? I picked one up at a toy show
a couple of weeks ago. Last week I bought a Gremlin kit unbuilt at
the toy show. Also got a resin 70 Javelin body from Flintstone.
Well Davis congrats on your first child. Time goes fast so try to
spend as much time with your child as you can. My daughter will be 9
this april. A friend of mine had there first child last week also. I
have not seen him yet but hear he is still on cloud nine from the
birth of his daughter.
There will be a lot of times ahead ( good and maybe bad ), just
remember they grow up fast. I think the first bad word I said in
front of Tailor ( my daughter ) was in her first ride in the Gremlin
last spring. Hey it would have been a good non foul mouth ride if it
was not for the that f*@&ing cop that pulled me over. Damn Arsehole
                              LOL
                               SCOTT

--- End Message ---