[BaadAssGremlins] Future AMC'ers

I have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. My daughter was born when I was 24
years old my first son 5 years later and my other son 3 years later. My
daughter is now 33 and is expecting her first child, my first son is now
28 and my second son is 25. The 25 year old is the AMC lover, my other
son could care less about cars period. All of my children were brought
home from the Hospital in an AMC. My daughter in my 69 Rebel and both my
son's in my yellow Hornet.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Hi Davis, congratulations on being a new daddy. Being a dad is awesome. How
many of you here have kiddies, grown up or newbies?
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx