[BaadAssGremlins] The Right and Honorable Ed

Message: 8
   Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:41:34 -0600
   From: <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: AMC SC/360 Hornet Registry Eddie

Wow! Some Nigerian scammer wants to buy the whole SC/360 Registy! Not
sure how I would sell it as everything on there is posted free as a
service. I did email them back with a Netsky.P file that in their
greed, will quickly open thinking 'stupid american' and their
computer
will suddenly be about as worthless as a tube filled 1946 Nash
Statesman AM radio. I also copied the internet headers and forwarded
it to yahoo.com of which it originated. And yahoo took care of them
on

 <G> lmno(laughing my nutts off)

........ always the Statesman Fast~Ed......... just that 'something'
admirably about your W'ays and Means'.........

             Brien.
         NEW YORK
   eagle registry #501
eagle kammback registry