[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC SC/360 Hornet Registry Eddie

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC SC/360 Hornet Registry Eddie

Wow! Some Nigerian scammer wants to buy the whole SC/360 Registy! Not sure how I would sell it as everything on there is posted free as a service. I did email them back with a Netsky.P file that in their greed, will quickly open thinking 'stupid american' and their computer will suddenly be about as worthless as a tube filled 1946 Nash Statesman AM radio. I also copied the internet headers and forwarded it to yahoo.com of which it originated. And yahoo took care of them on their end:
=============================
Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

In this particular case, we have taken appropriate action against the
Yahoo! account in question, as per our Terms of Service (TOS).  For
further details about the Yahoo! TOS, you can visit:

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the action taken on
another user's account with a third party.  We are not able to make
exceptions to this rule.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Robert

Yahoo! Customer Care
http://www.yahoo.com/

12583547

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Get rid of this asshole using yahooo account, he don't even know what he
wants except to pass off a worthless cashiers check, hell, might have
been drinking as it is a 'registry' he wants to buy! Happy Holidays,
internet headers as per your request below:
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

b=V/gWE26B+jQLtZlMl/KNdZlRLfiFEKIR/ik/vny8AlHApN1UHB5OjZvtQ36gHuQC5rOuH/
8L5xV43MB1TUYgu6i9NhMMP4unsbiCL+QgFWrr9fgamnikZYnGU/BhkvIqOpFNmz94BUY/MJ
7Y4ZNO1L3N/muMjYohN7ZOWHc5ews=
;