Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet parts

Them remote hood latches are a real pain when the cable breaks. That was
one of the first things I replaced on the orange car when I got it. The
cable and the outer sheath were both ruined and the cable was sticking
out of the grill. If the outer sheath is intact you can replace the
cable with one from the help section at your local auto parts store. I
used one for a Ford on my friend's 78 Concord.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used