Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet parts

I'll tell you what I could use. The stainless trim around the hatch
window. There is also a small guide pin that is on a plate held to the
hatch on a small plate with 2 screws to the right of the lock mechanism.
I also need the rubber fillers between the front and rear bumpers. The
rubber gasket for the quarter windows just pulls off, I could use both
sides too. There is a plastic plug in the door pillar that behind it is
a small bolt that holds in the quarter windows. I need them plugs too.
As far as other Hornet specific parts it would be as if you were
stripping a Gremlin. Most of the mechanical parts are the same. Door
latches, window regulators, doors, door glass. The hatchback quarter
window glass and frame is a Hornet Hatchback only part. The interior
plastic sail panels and the rear plastic corner pieces along with the
center plastic cover that covers the gas tank filler tube. I thought you
were going to sell the rolling chassis?
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used