Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Front Sway Bar Concord to Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Front Sway Bar Concord to Gremlin

In a message dated 12/13/04 12:12:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bldfw@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I think I know the answer to this but just want some validation....

Can I take the front sway bar from a Concord D/L I found and add it
to my Gremlin?  I'm thinking it's all the same forward frame.  Like
I said earlier on the disk brakes I found, it's right there at eye
level just begging to be plucked off the car and reused.

Thoughts?

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible
Bill yes you can and in the future please ask all your Gremlin related questions here as i noticed you posted a question on Gremlintime and that group is dead dead deadsky lol
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here