Re: [BaadAssGremlins] December in Houston

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] December in Houston

That's not nice rubbing it in like that Eddie. We have had a lot of rain
in the last month. We would have been buried
if it was snow. Last year by this time we had almost 2 feet of snow. So
far we only had 1 inch. I'd take some of your weather now but you can
keep that 100% humidity and 100 degree weather. We have had above
average temps in the last month which accounts for all the rain. It will
be getting around the freezing mark for the high by mid week though.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Hey Doc and those poor souls out there in rain, cold, sleet and all that
other winter stuff. We got a break the last several days and it has been
beautiful, about 68 degrees here today, and low humidity, only about 38%,
which is rare for Houston, usually about 60%+ year round. So whipped out the
SC/360, Rebel and Rambler and got off a few nice shots of all three. I might
take a photo of my front yard tomorrow before I got to work as it looks like
that AMC musclecar print by David Snyder with all the iron out front. Note I
was standing on Paige's 88 Eagle fender to get the downward angle shot of
all three Ram Air cars. Ya'll take care and here is to a low of 48 degrees
tonight, yes, the top is down on the Rebel and I'll be driving it to work
tomorrow too.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825