Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AWESOME SHOW!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AWESOME SHOW!!!

At least it had a Gremlin in the show. I wasn't all that happy with it but it was better than nothing. I though the times were terrible. I think my 232 would do that good in a quarter mile. I will have to time it someday. I am sorry while the color was right on the 77 Gremlin I never saw one painted like that. Like I said at least it had a Gremlin and a Pacer in it. The title turned me off the battle of the uglies.
Terry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here