[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST

[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST

Don't they ever give up? Hey Eddie Zap this scammer for me Please?
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Friend

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am
married to Late mallam Usmani Hussein of blessed
memory who worked with Kuwait embassy in Nigeria for
nine years before he died in the year 2000.

We were married for eleven years without a child.
He died in an Auto crash on his way to his office at
Ikoyi, lagos-Nigeria. Before his death we were both very devoted
muslims.But thank God to my soul now that i have
accepted Our Lord Jesus Christ to take absolute
control of my entire Life.

Since his death I too have been battling with
both cancer and fibroid problems. When my late husband
was alive he deposited the sum of$38.6Million (Thirty
Eight Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with
an oversea security company. Presently, this money is
still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor
told me that I would not last due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness
which i can not work my two legs are affected.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to either a Church,a christian organisation or
devoted christian individual that willutilize this
money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want
this church or christian organisation or individual to
use this money in all sincererity to fund churches,
orphanages,widows and also propagating
the word of Our Lord Jesus Christ and to ensure that
the society upholds the views and beliefs of Our Lord
Jesus an enshrined in the word of the holy Bibble. The
holy Bibble emphasized so much on Jesus benevolence
and this has encouraged me to take
this bold step.

I took this decision because I don't have any child
that will inherit this money and my husband relatives
are Muslims and I don't want my husband's hard earned
money to be misused by people I call unbelievers. I
don't want a situation where this money will be used
in an unholy manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I know
thatafter death I will be with the Lord Our Father
Jesus Christ.I don't need any telephone communication
in this regard because of my health and because of the
presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I
don't want them to know about this development. With Jesus all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply I shall instruct the family Lawyer to funished you with the
details as you may required and the contact of the
Security Company. He will also issue you
a letter of authority that will prove you as the
original beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the
Christian community where you reside to always pray
for me and other sick people and ask Our Lord Jesus to
grant us His mercies.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted
born again christian worthy of emulation. Whoever that
wants to serve Jusus must serve him in truth and in
fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your
life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing for any other organisation or a devoted
christian for this same purpose. Until I hear from
you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.
May the Lord continue to guide and protect
you and your family (Amen).

Your Sister In Christ,
Mrs Usmani Maryjanne

E-mail byl odeslán slu?bou