Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey John (Classic Ins. Update?)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey John (Classic Ins. Update?)

I have read the fine print. That is the catch. The historic plates. In this state you are only supposed to be driving the car to and from car shows parades and to get your car repaired. If you are following the law then you don't have much to worry about. Around here everybody with a 25 year old car was running historic plates to get out of having them emission inspected. You see the junk with the plates on them driving the roads everyday. They did away with the emission inspections about 6 months ago so I expect to see less of them. If I was going to drive the Gremlin regularly I would go back to regular plates and liability insurance and just suck it up if I wrecked it and it was my fought. I did that for years. I haven't put but about 3000 miles on him in the last 7 years so I am not too worried about it.
Terry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here