Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Site Pix !

Any good auto parts store should have no problem getting you the master
and wheel cyl's.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
Hey Bart ! New Site Pix are a `WOW`!!! I need this sort of stuff to
keep me firing ! My `74 Grem comes home this weekend..I have to
measure up the brakes..if Davis can help, I`m going 10 inch
drums..still not sure what I have to change to make this work. I plan
to visit friends in Jupiter, just along from you next month, so hope
to sort this out on the trip. Has to be easier for Davis than posting
to the U.K. I also have to source beltline outer weatherstrips still,
and the basic brake master and wheel cylinders (new?)..any supplier
near you ?..My Best to All..Roy Banks.(the BIG Carry-on Man !)

--- End Message ---