Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Important Letter for baadassgremlins Members

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Important Letter for baadassgremlins Members

Terry,
Have your buyilder finish off a clone 401 for my 70 Gremmie and one for my 68 Javelin. I will send you one of those American monies certified checks endorsed over to you as payment.
                            Hal

twa1950@xxxxxxx wrote:
I don't understand your problems with this. By my last count I think I am going to come into 20 or 30 million shortly. I have only had to send them a $100,000 so for. Small amount when I am going to get so much. Now if the damn bank would quit sending me those letters saying they are going to foreclose on my house I will be all right. As soon as I get the money I will send you all 5 or 10 thousand so you can fix your cars up right. I am so sure of it I have already order my built, blueprinted 401 to go in mine. You guys should to the same.
Terry

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here