To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "HEL"
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:54:54 -0000
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: found in 70Gremmie

Doc, The starter spins like it is supposed to so must be the wiring.
I will replace the solenoid also.
Hal--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Go directly with a jumper cable from the battery to the starter to
rule
> the starter  out.
> "Doc"
>

> Tried yesterday and it jumped once then Nada/nothing/zip
>
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:Try jumping the starter solenoid. Also
check the battery cable from the
> solenoid to the starter. I had one corrode in half down near the
cross
> member 8" from the starter on my friends Concord. One day it
started and
> the next day it didn't.
> "Doc"
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Service.

> > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: harold losey
> Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 03:53:16 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] found in 70Gremmie
>
> Car ran two weeks ago! It turned over when I tried to start her
hitting the starter about three times and now NOTHING not even
a "click". Battery is hot so I will start with new battery cables,
starter cable and relay.

> AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote: Nice find on the original documentation. I
only found the owners manual
> in my orange car. When was the last time the car ran? Time to
start with
> the basic's as far as starting, fuel and spark.
> "Doc"

> > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "HEL"
> Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:51:03 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] found in 70Gremmie
>

> Just found original owner's "American Motors protective
Maintenance ,
> Owner Identification Card" in the glove box(?) of my 70 Gremlin.
Now
> I have the original "Read Before Drivingpamphlet, 1970 consumer
> information pamphlet" on acceleration-passing, tire reserve load,
and
> stopping distance, 1970 Owner's Manual supplement for Service
Policy