[BaadAssGremlins] Re: horsepower

Sorry I haven't been on much to read this. My name is Jeremy wright.
My motor is a 1978 360. It has been bored .060 the block has been
decked .020 and the heads are angle milled, gasket matched with a
basic valve job done with higher rate springs and new retainers and
locks. The cam specs are 224 degrees intake/234degrees exhaust
at .050 and .496/.521 right now I can't remember the lobe sep. We
used stock replacement pistons to try to keep it some what close to
legal for the type of racing that it is to be used for. I also used
roades lifters and a true roller timing chain and balanced the
engine. The intake is an edelbroek air-gap with a 750 holley and
open headers.

Any guesses???
Thanks Jeremy

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> I got about 375 HP from a worn out 360 just with some ported
heads, roller rockers, a good Isky cam, Torker intake, and cheap
headman heders.
>  Davis
>
> unstable_74 <unstable_74@xxxx> wrote:
>

> I was wondering if anyone here could give me a relatively close
> estimate of the horsepower a 360 would produce if I gave a list of
> parts and machine work done?
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used