Re: [BaadAssGremlins] found in 70Gremmie

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] found in 70Gremmie

Go directly with a jumper cable from the battery to the starter to rule
the starter  out.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
Tried yesterday and it jumped once then Nada/nothing/zip

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Try jumping the starter solenoid. Also check the battery cable from the
solenoid to the starter. I had one corrode in half down near the cross
member 8" from the starter on my friends Concord. One day it started and
the next day it didn't.
"Doc"