RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Guess What? Rebuilt Part Blues Again

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Guess What? Rebuilt Part Blues Again

John  what was that show were the 3 waitresses worked at Mel's Diner.
One moved from N.J. with her son to somewhere in the southwest after a
divorce. There  was her the dingy and the other one, Flow. Flow used to
say "When Donkey's Fly & Kiss My Grits". That's my answer to when you
can come get it. When Donkey's Fly. I sure am not parting with it after
almost getting all the bugs out of it and repairs done. I have had a
couple of offers to buy it and told them they had a better chance of
getting my wife of 35 years or 3 my kids than this car. I waited for
this car for 4 years and am not parting with it now, especially after a
year of hard work. It is just that everything I do is a fight with it.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Doc,

Before you go junking it, call me to come get it. ;P

John

--- End Message ---