[BaadAssGremlins] Yet another clean old Hornet in Kansas FOR SALE

[BaadAssGremlins] Yet another clean old Hornet in Kansas FOR SALE

> John here is the info on the Hornet it is a 71 SST original owner car
> with 58000 miles it is a 258 3 speed on the floor car with manual
> steering and brakes AM radio. For more info you can contact Bill @
> 316-838-6438 It is located Wichita KS.

Ray Mick found this one, and while very tempted,
is forced to pass on it. Here's a great chance
to grab a near-spotless 2-door sedan for about
$2000. All original and in excellent shape. A
great car to clone an SC/360 on (if that's the
extent of your imagination)....but I'd rather
just paint the SC stripe on, marking it 'SC/258',
then add nice mags and a 4-speed shift knob on
the 3-speed's shifter, and make it a great local
runabout.

I have some photos here...
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/IMG_78.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/IMG_79.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/IMG_80.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/IMG_81.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/IMG_82.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/IMG_83.jpg
http://www.javelinamx.com/temp/IMG_84.jpg

Definitely a 'SHUT UP AND DRIVE' car. :)

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used