From: Aaron Elza              aaron_elza@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 4:22 PM
Subject: 1974 Javelin

Hi Eddie,

I am e-mailing you because I need some help selling my 1974 javelin.  I work for an RV dealership and took this car in on trade, now we have been hanging on to if for a while and there is not enough of a market to sell it here in Las Cruces.  So my question to you is if you know anyone that might be interested in this car or suggestions to selling it.  The car is very unusual and I have listed the added extras below, I also have pictures if you what to look at them.  The guy who traded it said he put over 30K into it we gave him 10K for it and that is what we want to get out of it, don't want to make money on it just break even.  I thank you for reading this and hope you can help!

Thanks Again,
Aaron Elza

Here is a list of some of the stuff this car has, it also has a clear title.

  • Odometer reads 75,392 the motor has approx 7000 actual miles
  • 360 CID Engine
  • 383 HP
  • 2 Edlebrock High-Rise 4-Barrel Carbs
  • MSD Ignition