From: <badass73gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] New Hurricane & The Great Dangerfield's
One-Liners & Gremlin Limbo

From: "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2004/10/13 Wed PM 06:42:47 EDT
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
One-Liners & Gremlin Limbo

I say let the storm wipe away the mess created by the overgrown
plant. For four years, it's bloomed hatred around the world,
driven us deeper into debt than ever before, and its thorns have
caused over 1000 US troop deaths for imaginary reasons and
to make money for those with too much of it already, while
unemployment skyrockets and Osama runs free.

I don't see how this storm can possibly wreck more havoc than
the plant we're told to hide behind.

Bring it on, baby. Blow that bad root back to where it came from.
And somebody tell that stupid pile of leaves that Nuclear has only
one 'U'!!!

This time, I vote 'Anyone-but-W'.

Sorry...no punchline.
John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com
 My AMCs:
1973 AMC Hornet X 360/Auto
1973 AMC Javelin AMX Pierre Cardin 360/Auto/Go
1974 AMC Javelin AMX 401/Auto/Go
1977 AMC Gremlin 258/3spd (parts)
1979 AMC Spirit DL 258/4spd (parts)
1981 AMC Spirit DL 258/Auto