Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Quick Key Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Quick Key Question

Lu,
My 74 had a seperate, smaller key for the gas cap and the new/used one I bought was keyed by my locksmith with no problem. I agree with 'Doc' One key for doors and Ignition and one for hatch and glove box.
                                                     Hal

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Including the gas cap?

I acquired my 1974 'complete' Gremlin for $25...well almost
complete...no keys and the gas cap is locked! I had a locksmith over
today who could not get the gas cap open by picking it and I did not
want it drilled (yet). Just wondering about the key set to this car
as I am going to have to have all new locks & keys done.

Thanks for the info. Terry & Doc
-Lu-