Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Blue 74 Hornet X on eBay at $2000+...reserveis NOT

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Blue 74 Hornet X on eBay at $2000+...reserveis NOT met...

If you have the time and space parting out a car will definitely net you
more money in the long run. I parted out an 82 Spirit I bought for 50$
without the engine and trans. Took the parts I needed and sold the rest
for 500$. It did take over 2 years though to sell all the parts though.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used