[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Clock Removal

I asked this question on the AMX Files 6-8 months ago. I was told that
to remove the knob that sets the clock that there was a small allen
screw in the middle of the knob itself. Friday I cleaned all the dirt
and 30 years of crud out of the center of the knob and there is no allen
screw. How does this knob come off? is it screwed on? pressed on? I
promised Lu she could have the clock and don't want to damage it
removing it. I even borrowed my friends 74 TSM and it says nothing about
it. Also Lu I didn't forget about the mirror you need. The box should be
here next week after an unforseen delay. That is the reason that I want
to get the clock out so I can send you the clock and the mirror and the
center horn button I have for you.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used