Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Did I mention this other 304 Hornet X in PAon eBay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Did I mention this other 304 Hornet X in PAon eBay?

Like I said previously that car needs way to much work for me. That
5-600$ car needs 3-4,000$ worth of work and or repairs. I just spent a
year and that much money on my orange 500$ car with a 99% rust free body
and  good engine and trans with working A/C--PS & Power Disc Brakes. I
hope it finds a good home but it is a money pit. I know my orange one
is. You have to love them and not buy them to fix up to ever hope to
make a profit. The guy that had the white one I alomst bought told me he
had 15,000$ in his and was hopeing to get 5,500$ for it. It was a nice
3,000$ car but not much more.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
I think this car is being sold by Edrie Marquez,
the author of 'Amazing AMC Muscle'.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2492672215
304, Floor-shift Auto, Levis interior, X package.
It needs some effort to return it to glory, but
seems to be all there.

Consider that it's already setup for V8, that's
a good $500 worth of parts saved, plus the effort.
Now just build your favorite AMC V8 and swap it in.

IF YOU BUY IT AND DECIDE TO REMOVE THE VINYL TOP,
I WILL BUY THE BRIGHT TRIM PIECES!!

John

--- End Message ---