-----Original Message-----
From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx]

That panel between the tail lights on the 73's is that aluminum? and a
73 only year thing? If so I would hate to have to find a replace for it.
I don't care for the horizontal bumper rubber on the 73's or the big
bumper guards on the 74. I just remove the big rubber bumper guards on
the 74's and use bumper bolts to hide the holes.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used