Re: [BaadAssGremlins] But WAIT! 74 Hornet X 304 in NC on eBay...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] But WAIT! 74 Hornet X 304 in NC on eBay...

That looks like a decent car. He needs to show some better side photo's
though. This ones closer than the blue one John, so go for it son. Looks
like you got Hornet Hatchback fever John :-). Where are all these
hatchbacks coming from? I own 2 of the 6 I have seen in the last 15
years.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
74 Hornet X 304-V8 in N.Carolina.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2493152553

Never seen one with a black/white interior like this!
Check out the door panels!

It's a '74 and it's RED! Make your own 'Man with the
Golden Gun' clone!

John

--- End Message ---