[BaadAssGremlins] Nothing Can't Be Easy With This Car!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Nothing Can't Be Easy With This Car!!!!

I went down at noon to pick up the custom made bracket for the orange
car only to find it had not been made. It turns out the template that
was made by both of us yesterday afternoon was thrown out by the former
owner of the shop when he was cleaning out the last of  his stuff last
night. So now we had to make a new template and hopefully I will have
the bracket tomorrow. The down side of the whole thing is I lost a nice
day weather wise to get rolling on this project. Can't anything ever be
easy or be on schedule on anything I do with this car? My back is
hurting bad again. I think it is time for some more pain killers. The
wife will be home soon and I am now behind on things I promised her I
would do. I know I am going to hear it from her when she get's home.
There is nothing to do but start over again tomorrow morning.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used