Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bucket Seats

On the back ache I have a perscription pain killer on hand in the house
for my arthritis that I hardly take unless the pain is really bad so I
took some and the pain is now bearable. On the cutting of the locking
latch I haven't had a problem on the yellow car after all these years.
The different latches in my son's 2 Javelin's are just as big of a pain
to operate. I also disconnected the seat belt interlock on the seats of
the yellow car when it was new. What a pain that was. It looks like
someone also disconnected it on he orange car a long time ago too.
Hopefully with 99% of the repairs already made and only a few
modifications to do I can get back to the dash and interior work
shortly. I also have some interior work to do on the yellow car too,
like have the seats re-upholstered and the Dynamat installed and the new
front custom made carpet installed, but that is all work I will farm
out.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used