Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:New Guy in England

badass73gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: "grem343"
Date: 2004/10/03 Sun PM 06:07:55 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:New Guy in England

 and my grem'when shes done'will have a BW T10 4 speed.
Bart
And WHEN will that be Bart?
Davis
or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

Thanks Bart for the welcome..so pleased you came through the `blow`
o.k...I have friends in Jupiter ( on your doorstep ?), who had it
bad..no flood insurance, so they were hoping the roof went instead !!!
I`ll try to beat the machine, and post pics of my `74..did you run a
quick 343 (I heard), any tips..it`s hooked to a 3 spd (T14 or 15
maybe) so I think, even stock 4-bbl setup as it is now, I`ll be
changing the box, and stock 6-pot axle (15?) quite soon..any advice
welcomed..it`ll rain here from now till April on the Sunny South
Coast of England..so I have time till my first meet..All the Best to
All..Roy Banks.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here