[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet Promo Models...and the KNIFE!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> The price right now of 29$ is cheap. They usually go from a rare 50
> around 75+$. 65$-75$ is usually the norm. I picked up a few 73-74
> Hatchbacks a few years ago. Sorry for all you collectors but I had
> modify and detail them. One 74 I painted like James Bond's Man With
The
> Golden Gun car and the other one I painted like my yellow 74 when
it was
> new and had to modify the interior by adding bucket seas like mine.
The
> third one a 73 Hatchback is currently being cut up to make Wally
Booth's
> Pro/Stocker.
> "Doc"

hehehe...

I've recently acquired one 73 and one 74 myself. Like you, the 74
will become a red X as in the James Bond flick. The 73 will duplicate
my current 360 X. I don't feel guilty about the 74, tho, as it was
previously 'detailed' with silver paint by someone else...so
it's 'collectible' status is already shot in the arse. The 73...well,
that's supposed to be 'mint'...we shall see when it arrives.

John

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used