From: lumina333 [mailto:lumina333@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 7:19 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] AMX hood decal

This hood has a decal or painted design on it. Was this a stock
option from AMC? I first saw this hood design at the Mopar Southern
Nationals but I think it was on a later model Spirit (looked more
like an Eagle). http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1&item=2492180839&category=6755
Curiosity killin this cat -Lu-

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used