[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Doc Mopar's AMC Hornet drivetrain for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Doc Mopar's AMC Hornet drivetrain for sale

Dr. Mopar below has a 232 for sale, you race fans might want to check him out and keep tabs on progress as that would be a great nostalgia race against Sox! Anyhows, anyone interested in the drivetrain or other parts, please feel free to contact him at the info provided below and thanks in advance to all who may replay on or off forum, would like to see some photos too....Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX
HI MY NAME IS DR. MOPAR, I HAVE A MOPAR SHOP IN N.C.  I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 1970 AMC HORNET OFF OF THE ORIGINAL OWNER.  THE CAR IS GOING TO BE TURNED INTO A DRAG CAR THAT WILL IN A MATCH RACE AGAINST MY FRIEND DEAN SOX, RONNIE SOX'S SON.  THE CAR HAS 90K ORIGINAL MILES, AND I'M WILLING TO SELL THE MOTOR, REAREND, AND A FEW OTHER PARTS.  I HAVE A COMPANY I DEAL WITH HERE CALLED RAPID TRANSIT"PRETTY COOL NAME!", THAT SHIPS MY PRODUCTS AT A REASONABLE RATE.  IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL ME OR CALL 336-513-5211, AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE http://www.DRMOPARSHP1.BLINKZ.COM
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Volume of email is HEAVY.
Reply times currently