[BaadAssGremlins] Redneck Pictures hehe...

[BaadAssGremlins] Redneck Pictures hehe...

Bart, I hope you and everyone you know are doing fine in the, uh, Sunshine State, that is rather amazing that Jeanne hit basically the same place that Francis did, don't know what the odds are of that. But hope you and family and friends weather the hurricanes. Here are a few redneck photos to maybe cheer you up. Some are really funny like the space shuttle, others need no caption like the belly button, eewwww.......take care,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor