[BaadAssGremlins] Operation: Stinger's Ride

[BaadAssGremlins] Operation: Stinger's Ride

After a solid month of back-and-forth with various
vehicle transporters, I was called today and told
my 'new' '73 Hornet X will be picked up tomorrow
morning in Wichita, Kansas to begin it's journey
east to it's new home in Morristown, New Jersey.

The delay has been caused by two issues, in varying
degrees with different companies: first- price, and
second- that most will not transport a car with ANY
cargo inside. As this car was bought with a large
parts stash included, I was adamant about the stuff
being placed in the car's cargo area for transport.

Finally, the only company willing to do the job AND
meet my price AND came with a trusted reference was
chosen.

I won't say who they are YET...I'll leave that for
after the car's delivery.

Finger's crossed, here's hoping she gets here by
Friday!

http://www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/73hornet360/

John

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used