[BaadAssGremlins] Back To Work On The Orange Car

[BaadAssGremlins] Back To Work On The Orange Car

With all the problems I usually have when attempting any kind of repair
on this car I didn't proceed with anything last friday that would lay
the car up so I could not take it to the show yesterday since it is the
only one of my 2 AMC's that has A/C. Today I will see about having new
universal joints and a new tranny seal installed. After installing the
new motor mounts and tranny mount last week (the old tranny mount came
out in 3 pieces) the car then had a vibration that was not there before
at the end of each shift and at 50 mph. It probably has the original
universal joints that are either going bad or the grease after 30 years
has dried out. Either way it is time for new ones. Maybe if there is no
problem's LOL I will be able to use the car tonight to go to the local
cruise night which has moved back to the place it was 4 years ago, 5
min. from where I live. Also tomorrow I am going to see about changing
the fuel tank sender and hope the fuel gauge will finally work. The
ground wire on the original one was so corroded it fell off when it was
touched.
Have a good day all.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used