Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Guy in England !

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Guy in England !

Welcome to the group. Nice find on the Gremlin and in the UK no less.
And we here complain about how hard it is to find parts here some times.
You won't find a nicer bunch of people anywhere than the people here.
I'm "Doc" one of the few Hornet owners here. I have 2 1974 Hatchbacks.
One I bought new.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Hi Folks ! Just signed up as I`m one of the few Gremlin people in the
U.K...just found a `74 258, with a `67 343 transplant, and what I
think must be the original T-14 3-spd box from the Six. No power
anything, but great ally slots ! Complete with tacky green Draylon
interior, I didn`t know I needed it till I saw it in the chicken
shed !It runs, steers but don`t stop..has to be a run-what-yer-brung
machine..I have three strips within 150 mile radius, so plenty of
people to wind up there !!! Really pleased to find this forum, wish
you all well, especialy folks in Florida, which I visit quite a lot.

--- End Message ---