[BaadAssGremlins] The MACAC/DVAMO Show on 9/25 in PA (PHOTO LINK)

[BaadAssGremlins] The MACAC/DVAMO Show on 9/25 in PA (PHOTO LINK)

This nice show was held in Warminster, PA yesterday under
blue skies and in about 80 degrees.

About 40 cars were present by my informal count, including
Pete's Patriot SS/AMX again, as well as a second white SS/AMX.
About ten 68-70 AMXs, about eight humpsters, about four 1st-
gen Javelins, three Gremlins, one Hornet AMX, one Spirit AMX,
several Rogues and Americans, a gorgeous black drop-top
Ambassador, an SC/Rambler, two Rebel MACHINEs, a very clean
'87 Eagle wagon and a spotless Metropolitan that took 1st in
it's class and Best of Show.

Apologies to Larry Blatt, as I'm not sure he realized it was
me when I stood behind him and jokingly muttered that his car
was 'funny looking'...even after I said hello, I'm not sure
he realized I had been busting his chops. Oopsie!

I spoke with a few area show regulars such as David Stahl and
Steve Szysmanski (always fun hearing announcers try to call him
up for an award).

My usually-better-than-this photos didn't happen as I forgot
my own camera at home, so I was forced to grab a one-time-use
camera from a 7-11....an error I compounded today by allowing
Wal-Mart to process the prints!! GRUESOME, folks!! But, if you
want to see them anyway, check them out at:
http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jwramc/my_photos

John

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used