Re: [BaadAssGremlins] HURRY.....AMC,AMERICAN MOTORS..GREMLINS,JAVLINS..B

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] HURRY.....AMC,AMERICAN MOTORS..GREMLINS,JAVLINS..BUNCH OF PARTS

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2004/09/24 Fri PM 07:58:52 EDT
To: <baadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] HURRY.....AMC,AMERICAN MOTORS..GREMLINS,JAVLINS..BUNCH OF PARTS

Question for item #2488643681 - AMC,AMERICAN MOTORS..GREMLINS,JAVLINS..BUNCH OF PARTSIs anyone interested in this stuff, it is a lot of stuff for what he is asking, i was only interested in the hubcaps however, get with him quickly before it all goes away forever!
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Volume of email is HEAVY.
Reply times currently