Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Repo Gremlin Modified Model Now Available

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Repo Gremlin Modified Model Now Available

Being a model builder since 1957 I can tell all you younger guys about
the horrors of the fit on early models from the late 50's-mid 60's. A
few years back Lindburge re-issued a few of the kits I built as a child
that I no longer had. For nostalgia reasons I wanted them. The 37 Cord,
35 Auburn Speedster and the 48 Lincoln Mark 1. These turned out to be
the same kits with the same horrible fitting parts that I remembered but
with new box art.
Nothing comes easy in real cars or models. Look at the problems  have
had with my orange Hornet in the last 4-6 weeks.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- yea they are, all of the pieces fit together fairly well, there was
some slight mods that had to be made in order to make them fit the
way that i wanted.  The only proplem with this kit is the fact that
the body comes in five parts, and it says to glue the pillars to the
small pillars on the body when in fact in order to make it fit right
you have to cut off the small pillars on the body.

                          Justin

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Them old chassis were simple to assemble compared to some of the pro
> stock & F/C model chassis on the late 80's-90's.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---