From: <r.knapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 8:24 PM
Subject: Question for item #2264749529 - AMC mirrors AMX Javelin Rebel
Rambler Gremlin Hornet

Dear eddiestakes,

Hello, might you have or know where i can find the side lamps on the front
grill by the headlights,on a 1976 Gremlin, not the round ones in the
front.Thanks, Ralph

To respond to the question online, go to the URL below. You will have the
option to display your response directly on your item page.

http://contact.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?RespondToQuestion&iid=2264749529&qid=174340963

====
Item # / Item Title                                        End Date
====
2264749529                                                 Aug-28-04
AMC mirrors AMX Javelin Rebel Rambler Gremlin Hornet

Thank you,
shasta33ret

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used