Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gas Tank

Congrats on the gas tank fix. One thing to remember it is a temporary
fix. All to often I see someone make a temporary fix and then it is
forgotten about till it re-appears weeks or months later out of the blue
when you least expect it or at the most inopportune time.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used