[BaadAssGremlins] Re: And We Have Another Winner, Say Amen!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: And We Have Another Winner, Say Amen!!!!

Wow! Did people contact you for those mirrors already? Congrats on
the win; I think that lot was worth it. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Like I said when I want somthing I usually get it since I can now
afford it. I won the 13 AMC mirrors and it cost me 182$, but I don't
care. The reason I went for them was in that batch was one set of non-
remote mirrors that I need for my yellow car. I wasent about to cut
up a finished door panel or the finished dash in my yellow car to
install remote mirrors. I already have 2 sets sold for 45$ a set plus
shipping so I can recoup some of my money right away.
> "Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used