[BaadAssGremlins] return of ivan

You know I just saw the strangest thing. The remains of Ivan which
devastated FL, GA, MS, AL and LA last week, went allt he way up to Maine,
then got caught up in the east side of a clockwise High and is now popping
Florida again on it's east side, and is expected to travel along the gulf
coast this week and be in our area of Texas this weekend, non tropical but
damnest thng I ever seen, sure wished it would go away once and for all.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Volume of email is HEAVY.
Reply times currently